Starting July 23rd, Digit will be $5 per month for new customers after their 30 day free trial. If you’re a current customer or currently in a trial period, the cost of your subscription won’t budge. You’ll keep getting everything we have to offer for $2.99 per month.
How we got here
It’s been a little more than 2 years since we started charging for Digit. And we’ve added a whole bunch of powerful tools since then like overdraft prevention, automated debt payments, and faster withdrawals to name a few.
To continue building towards effortless financial health for everyone, with a simple and transparent business model, we need to increase the price of our subscription for new customers.
That’s why we landed at $5 — a little more than a cup of coffee, a little less than a deli sandwich.
Here’s what is in a Digit subscription today:
- Automated Saving - Digit analyzes your spending and saves the perfect amount every day. Our average customer saves $2,200 per year.
- Unlimited Goals - Save for a vacation, an emergency fund, or anything you can think of. Set as many goals as you like and Digit will get to work. Our average customer saves towards 3 different goals at once.
- Automated Debt Payments - Digit will save for and automatically pay down your credit card debt. Our average customer pays down $1,000 of credit card debt per year.
- Overdraft Prevention - Digit sends money to your checking if your balance dips below a certain amount. Digit helps our average customer prevent 2 overdrafts per year.
- 1% Savings Bonus - Digit automatically rewards you 15X more than most bank savings accounts.
- Unlimited Withdrawals - There’s no limit to how many times you can pull from Digit, and you can upgrade to instant when you need it.
- Overdraft Reimbursement - The fee is on us if Digit saves too much.
- No Account Minimums - You can leave as little or as much as you want in Digit.
That’s a lot for $5, but we won't stop there. We'll keep working to make sure that you're getting way more out of Digit than you're putting in.
If you have questions about our monthly subscriptions, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us a message here.